Plastic PVC/CPVC Tube/Pipe Parallel & Conical Screw Extruder
|FOB Price:||US $45,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $45,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: MT95
- Plastic Processed: PVC
- Feeding Mode: One Feed
- Screw: Twin-Screw
- Screw Channel Structure: Deep Screw
- Automation: Automatic
- Trademark: middle tech
- Specification: sgs
- HS Code: 84772090
- Type: Pipe Extruder
- Product Type: Profile Extrusion Molding Machine
- Assembly Structure: Integral Type Extruder
- Engagement System: Full Intermeshing
- Exhaust: Exhaust
- Computerized: Computerized
- Transport Package: Wood
- Origin: Zhangjiagang City
Through market combination and continuous research innovation, Midtech pleased to provide energy saving (15% down), high standard (Bimetallic & PLC Intelligence), reliable quality (vertical gearbox by SKF bearing) extruder. It is special in produce PVC pipes by stable performance, good capacity, reliable quality.
Feature of Machine:
1. Applied with imported world famous A/C inverter, and electric components.
2. Famous brand of vacuum pump and driving motor
3: Ceramic heater guarantee the working life for heater
4: All water cooling tube adopt copper tube for the cooling system
5: Bimetallic screw and PLC intelligence controller system
6: All forcing bearing adopt SKF or NSK bearing.
Plastic Extruder is specially designed for PVC, Plastic sheets with good performance and high output, are easy to operate and maintain.
1. Available to rigid and soft PVC included C-PVC
2. Unique screw design to achieve higher plasticizing and products quality
3. Core self-circulation temperature control for screw. More accurate temperature control
4. Gearbox of high torsion balance to realize stable running, low oil temperature available
5. Automatic and visible circulation system of lubricant on gear box
6. H shape frame to decrease vibrating
7. PLC (Simatic Multi Panel) operation panel to ensure synchronization.
8. Energy conservation, easy to maintenance.
Plastic Extruder Production Process:
Use a Spiral charger to feed materials into the Extruder materials evenly squeezed, melted and plastified in the Extruder material strips coming out from the machine head.
If you need any support, please don't hesitate to contact me through